Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello!

I am kicking off a new chapter in my life!  I want to share my journey with anyone willing to listen.  I have decided it is time to take my life and families on an amazing journey to be the healthiest and happiest ever.  The way I plan on getting there is by educating myself about the best natural ways to take care of myself and kiddos.  First a background of me.  I am a mommy of a five year old, rambunctious, sweet and daring little boy and a sweet, opinionated, independent one year old baby girl.  They are my world and I wand them to be care free and healthy little ones.  After watching Food, Inc. (http://www.takepart.com/foodinc) in Culinary School I decided that I was going to do as much as I could possibly do to be a healthier mommy.  I have watched other documentaries about the American diet and food system that keep reaffirming my decisions.  These two http://www.foodmatters.tv/  and http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/ are also incredible.  I'm 100% convinced diet and exercise are the key platform to a happy healthy life.  But there is more we can do!! 

I was introduced to herbs and natural healing at a young age by my mom.  I always thought she was crazy for having so many herbs, spices and plants around the house.  Growing up she would make tinctures with the dried and preserved plants she kept throughout the house to help with colds, sore muscles and anything other little life emergency.  She has been someone I look up to my whole life.  She introduced me to essential oils about a year ago when my daughter was a couple months old and had a little cold.  She gave me a tiny bottle of something (OnGuard) and told me to put it on the bottom of my baby's feet and it'll help her get better faster.  I thought to myself what will it hurt?  So I put a drop on the bottom of my little sick baby's feet a few times that day... And the next morning she was already feeling better!  Now every time I'd have a sick kiddo my mom would give me this little bottle of oils to rub on there feet or chest and it would help.  I am in love!  I can do something to help my infant feel better faster!  I have to share this with everyone I know!  I can't believe I didn't have this sooner! 


Each week I will be sharing what I know and do with essential oils from doTERRA.  If you like what you see you can order through my site http://mydoterra.com/oilswithangie and I'd love to teach you how to get your products at wholesale, earn free products and even make money!

No comments:

Post a Comment